NOW UNTIL 3/31, GET AN EXTRA DAY PASS WHEN YOU PURCHASE 10 DAY PASSES FOR $110!
1. This play space was created for the community and families like yours and mine, please treat it like your own and pick up after yourself.
2. Sanitize hands before entering the play area.
3. Shoes are not allowed in the play area. All adults and children age 6+ are required to wear socks when entering the play area (by health code). Socks are available for purchase should you forget.
4. No food or drinks in the play area.
5. Parents and guardians – not The Greenhouse Playhouse staff – are responsible for children and must remain on site at all times.
6. Place any toys that have been in a child’s mouth in the ‘DIRTY’ bucket behind the accent wall by the water table.
7. No roughhousing in the play area; we have infants and crawlers!
8. Please keep balls in the ball pit and only water table toys at the water table.
9. Absolutely no dumping of water at the water exhibit. Please inform The Greenhouse Playhouse staff of any major spills.
10. The Greenhouse Playhouse is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
"In consideration for participation in activities at Big Turtle, LLC d/b/a The Greenhouse Playhouse, I hereby agree on my behalf and on behalf of the minor(s) listed below to the following:
I understand that participation in The Greenhouse Playhouse activities/parties is risky and that risks of injury include without limitation, scrapes, bruises, cuts, and even more serious injuries, such as paralysis or death. I fully accept and agree to assume all of these risks (including risks arising from the negligence of other participants), for myself and all children listed below. I understand that it is my responsibility to supervise the children listed below when they are participating in activities/parties at The Greenhouse Playhouse, not the responsibility of The Greenhouse Playhouse. I will obey and will make sure that all children listed below obey the rules posted at The Greenhouse Playhouse. I understand that violation of rules could result in expulsion from The Greenhouse Playhouse with no monetary reimbursement.
I agree and understand that this agreement is binding on myself, and all of my children listed below and the heirs, successors and assigns of myself, all of my children listed below. By signing below, I certify that I am the legal parent or guardian of the child/children for whom I am signing. I understand that this is a permanent waiver to be kept on file by The Greenhouse Playhouse for today’s visit/party and all future visits."